[Executive Design Director, IBM Consulting]
Rania is an award-winning design leader, who started as a graphic designer in Athens, Greece, studied and worked in London, UK and is now an Executive Design Director and an IBM Inventor at IBM Consulting based in New York & Miami. She is a keynote / TEDx speaker, guest lecturer, and industry mentor at some of the world’s best universities and has been invited to judge and mentor across the world. Rania aims to help bridge the gap between design and business and empower more women into the world of design & technology.
Her work at the intersection of design, business, and technology won her numerous recognitions, such as the Rising Star award by Consulting Magazine, that highlights professionals under 35 who are redefining the consulting profession globally. She also made it to the Business Insider “Top 40 Rising Stars of Madison Ave” list who are revolutionizing advertising. In 2022, she was honored to be selected as one of Greek America’s 40 under 40, recognizing professionals who have excelled not only professionally but also philanthropically.
Rania believes in designing for humanity and not for the sake of technology.
- Campaign Magazine Future Creative Leaders 2019
- Top 100 Tech Women UK 2018
- The Drum TOP 50 under 3O UK 2018
- Featured on The Times, BBC, Fortune, Huffington Post, The Evening Standard, The Drum, People, WIRED, TechCrunch
[Problem-Solving Strategy | Thinking Outside the Box | Meeting your Customer’s Needs]
Why is it worth attending?
- You enrich your creative way of thinking by adopting new methodologies and techniques that are in use today by the biggest businesses in the world.
- You learn ways to focus on solving the real problems of your clients, creating innovative solutions and experiences that correspond better to their needs.
- You contribute to the development of a culture of innovation to your team that cultivates empathy and co-creation.
- You increase the productivity and the competitive advantage of your department and your company.
“Design Thinking is a wonderful catalyst for change and evolution”
09:00 - 09:30
Registration & Early-morning Networking
09:30 - 09:45
Introduction - Opening Remarks
09:45 - 11:15
Session 1: Introduction to Design Thinking
11:15 – 11:40
Coffee & Networking Break
11:40 - 13:10
Session 2: Enterprise Design Thinking
13:10 – 13:50
Lunch & Networking Break
13:50 - 15:20
Session 3: Big Ideas, Prioritization Grid
15:20 – 15:45
Coffee & Networking Break
15:55 - 17:15
Session 4: Personas & Empathy Maps
*All sessions include exercises / Q&A